Tag: Judicial Service Commission
In today’s episode, we discuss whether your relatives can use a letter to prevent you from working in government, similar to the recent story of Philip Murgor, an advocate, who […]
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Is it possible to sue my baby daddy to pay for the lifestyle he accustomed me to?
- Will I be liable for my house-help’s abortion that’s gone wrong?
- Can I get my salary arrears if I’ve been falsely accused of stealing clients?
- Can I be punished for impregnating my high-school girlfriend?
- Can a teacher slap my child?
Auctioneers Bank Loan Boda Boda Child Custody Child Maintenance Children's Rights Civil Marriage Constitutional Rights CRB Criminal Law Defamation Defaulted Loan Digital Lenders Divorce Education Employee rights Employement Law Fair use Firearms Firearms Licensing Board Fraud Human Rights Law inheritance IT Security Judicial Service Commission Matrimonial Property Law Motor Vehicle Sales Parental Responsibility PAYE Policy Rent Arrears SACCO Sale of Goods Contract Small Claims Small Claims Court Social Media Tax Tenancy Tenancy agreement Termination Tort Law Traditional Marriage Violation of Rights Withholding Tax Wrongful Death