Tag: Social Media
In today’s episode, we discuss whether your relatives can use a letter to prevent you from working in government, similar to the recent story of Philip Murgor, an advocate, who […]
In today’s episode, we look at the rights of both the employee and employer in regards to dismissal over social media which is similar to the recent story of Shaffie […]
Today’s episode is from a previous discussion on what entails defamation. Good day. My name is JB, I used to be the CEO of a farmers sacco in my village, […]
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Is it possible to sue my baby daddy to pay for the lifestyle he accustomed me to?
- Will I be liable for my house-help’s abortion that’s gone wrong?
- Can I get my salary arrears if I’ve been falsely accused of stealing clients?
- Can I be punished for impregnating my high-school girlfriend?
- Can a teacher slap my child?