Tag: Social Media
In today’s episode, we discuss whether your relatives can use a letter to prevent you from working in government, similar to the recent story of Philip Murgor, an advocate, who […]
In today’s episode, we look at the rights of both the employee and employer in regards to dismissal over social media which is similar to the recent story of Shaffie […]
Today’s episode is from a previous discussion on what entails defamation. Good day. My name is JB, I used to be the CEO of a farmers sacco in my village, […]
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Do I need witness protection if I snitch on my thieving colleagues?
- Can I force my SACCO to Pay my Rebates even if I had defaulted on my Loan?
- Can I get my neighbour arrested for employing my child?
- Is it a crime to have a baby with my cousin?
- Can I be protected from harassment from digital lenders where I guaranteed someone?